- Report created and destroyed COM objects : if COM Auto-Hooking enable, report COM objects life if checked.
- Report IID having no monitoring file : if COM Auto-Hooking enable, report hooked interface with no monitoring file associated. See COM Auto Monitoring file syntax for creating a monitoring file associated to this interface.
Notice : if no monitoring file is found, as all interfaces are derived from IUnknown, the IUnknown monitoring file is applied automatically.
- Use name instead CLSID or IID : use class name and interface name in COM reports, instead of CLSID and IID
- Use IDispatch for auto monitoring : if checked and COM Auto-Hooking is enable, when a class is created, IDispatch interface is parsed and monitoring hooks are installed for all functions described by the IDispatch interface.
- Report CLSID not supporting IDispatch : if COM Auto-Hooking enable, if a class doesn't support IDispatch interface, CLSID is reported. In that case IDispatch parsing can't be done, and hooks can't be installed without specific interfaces monitoring files
- Query methods to hook for unknown interface when using IDispatch : if checked and Use IDispatch for auto monitoring is checked too, after each IDsipatch parsing success, query you which methods you want to hook
By the way when enabled, and if no monitoring file exists for the ITreeView interface, when the first TreeView object will be created, the following dialog will appear, displaying IDispatch results.
|Notice : IUnknown and IDispatch interfaces definitions are hidden to keep definitions of the associated monitoring files.
To save your settings just check the "Save Settings Under Following File". The proposed file path name is the deafult one, so it should not be changed.
- File defining hooked functions for COM objects creation: file containing list of API and functions creating COM object you want to spy. See Auto Monitoring: COM Objects Creation File Syntax for more information.
- Use CLSID filters: if you want to hook only some COM objects
- Don't hook CLSID: COM objects exclusion list. File containing a list of CLSID splitted by \r\n
- Hook only CLSID: COM objects inclusion list. File containing a list of CLSID splitted by \r\n