Overriding demo :
- Change content of API used to get running processes list
Advanced monitoring :
- Monitor internal functions of an application built in release mode
- Generate a monitoring file from Debug Infos Viewer
- Breaking options demo
- Remote Call demo
- COM Auto Monitoring
- COM Interaction : make an Microsoft Agent of a remote process move and speak
.NET monitoring :
- Speed and insecure hooking
- .NET interaction : live hooking, unhooking; display generated asm
- Slow and secure hooking
.NET service monitoring :
- Monitoring File Builder with .NET
- .NET service monitoring
- .NET interaction : display generated asm
Monitoring file creation for an exe to spy windows API : part 1 statically linked dll
Monitoring file creation for an exe to spy windows API : part 2 dynamicaly loaded dll
Monitoring file creation for COM interface, ActiveX and Type library :
Show you how to quickly generate all interface monitoring files for a component.
These files will be next used with COM auto monitoring.
Enable DirectX specific version to be monitored.
Best options for DirectX monitroing.
DirectX Monitoring Part 2 : filtering
Disable methods or interfaces to reduce number of logs.
Fuzzing C++ object methods Part 1 : Fuzzing a new C++ object
This is the recommanded way to fuzz C++ object methods and avoid to interfer with existing object (and avoid application crash)
Fuzzing C++ object methods Part 2 : Fuzzing existing C++ object
When object constructor needs some information you can't provide.